Personal data Margaretha Rijcken
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margaretha Rijcken
Notes about Margaretha Rijcken
DATE 15 MAY 1618
Timeline Margaretha Rijcken
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rijcken
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rijcken.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rijcken.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rijcken.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1618: Source: Wikipedia
- March 8 » Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- May 15 » Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- May 23 » The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years' War.
- June 14 » Joris Veseler prints the first Dutch newspaper Courante uyt Italien, Duytslandt, &c. in Amsterdam (approximate date).
- September 18 » The twelfth baktun in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar begins.
- October 29 » English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I115968.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Margaretha Rijcken (1618-????)".