Personal data Jacob Wilman
- He was born on April 11, 1885 in Oosternijkerk, Friesland, Nederland.
- He died on August 10, 1963 in Hilversum, Noord-Holland, Nederland, he was 78 years old.
- He is buried on August 14, 1963 in Hilversum, Noord-Holland, Nederland.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Wilman
Household of Jacob Wilman
He is married to Johanna Hendrika Blom on September 26, 1907 at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland, he was 22 years old.
Timeline Jacob Wilman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wilman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Wilman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wilman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wilman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 26, 1907)
- The temperature on September 26, 1907 was between 10.3 °C and 23.7 °C and averaged 16.3 °C. There was 7.9 hours of sunshine (66%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Sir Robert Baden Powell sets up the Brownsea Island Scout camp in Poole Harbour on the south coast of England. The camp ran from August 1-9, 1907, and is regarded as the foundation of the Scouting movement.
- The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.