- The temperature on September 4, 1891 was about 17.6 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 29 » Liliuokalani is proclaimed the last monarch and only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- May 5 » The Music Hall in New York City (later known as Carnegie Hall) has its grand opening and first public performance, with Tchaikovsky as the guest conductor.
- July 26 » France annexes Tahiti.
- August 16 » The Basilica of San Sebastian, Manila, the first all-steel church in Asia, is officially inaugurated and blessed.
- August 24 » Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- October 1 » Stanford University opens its doors in California, United States.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Van Melzen
has been compiled by Anton van Melzen
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Anton van Melzen, "Genealogie Van Melzen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-van-melzen/I108505.php : accessed May 22, 2022), "Jacob Meinders (± 1856-????)".