Personal data Aaltje Westing
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aaltje Westing
Household of Aaltje Westing
She is married to Tjark Boukema.
They got married on August 29, 1866
, she was 32 years old.
Timeline Aaltje Westing
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Westing
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Westing.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Westing.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Westing.
- The temperature on August 29, 1866 was about 16.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 12 » The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- May 1 » The Memphis Race Riots begin. In three days time, 46 blacks and two whites were killed. Reports of the atrocities influenced passage of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- May 16 » The United States Congress establishes the nickel.
- June 24 » Battle of Custoza: An Austrian army defeats the Italian army during the Austro-Prussian War.
- October 22 » A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, which had occurred three days before, on October 19.
- December 12 » Oaks explosion: The worst mining disaster in England kills 361 miners and rescuers.