Rotterdam digitaal 1953.2519
Rotterdam, digitaal akte k60/1758
Timeline Anna Cornelia Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jansen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jansen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jansen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jansen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 21, 1896)
- The temperature on October 21, 1896 was about 5.5 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Eight provinces in the Philippines are declared under martial law by the Spanish Governor General Ramon Blanco. This included the provinces of Batangas, Rizal, Cavite, Nueva Ecija as well as the nearby areas.
- Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- An explosion in the Newton Coal Company's Twin Shaft Mine in Pittston City, Pennsylvania resulted in a massive cave-in that killed 58 miners.