Personal data Anna Schrader
Relationship Anna Schrader
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Schrader
Notes about Anna Schrader
Bron: A.G.J. Schröder
Timeline Anna Schrader
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schrader
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schrader.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schrader.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schrader.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1665: Source: Wikipedia
- March 4 » English King Charles II declares war on the Netherlands marking the start of the Second Anglo-Dutch War.
- March 6 » The first joint Secretary of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg, publishes the first issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world's longest-running scientific journal.
- June 3 » James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- October 29 » Portuguese forces defeat the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitate King António I of Kongo, also known as Nvita a Nkanga.
- November 7 » The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- December 10 » The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter