Personal data Helena Maria Baselaar
Ancestors (and descendant) of Helena Maria Baselaar
Household of Helena Maria Baselaar
She is married to Willem Schoots on April 15, 1885 at Dordrecht, she was 33 years old.Source 2
Emailcontact: Jeroen van der Heijden/20111116
Timeline Helena Maria Baselaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baselaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baselaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baselaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baselaar.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 15, 1885)
- The temperature on April 15, 1885 was about 12.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Rock Springs massacre: In Rock Springs, Wyoming, 150 white miners, who are struggling to unionize so they could strike for better wages and work conditions, attack their Chinese fellow workers, killing 28, wounding 15, and forcing several hundred more out of town.
- North-West Rebellion: the four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- The Mikado a light opera by W.S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan, had its first public performance in London.