- Genlias / akte 37
Timeline Simon BROEKHUIZEN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BROEKHUIZEN
- The temperature on November 7, 1884 was about 7.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 19 » More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- May 1 » Moses Fleetwood Walker becomes the first black person to play in a professional baseball game in the United States.
- June 16 » The first purpose-built roller coaster, LaMarcus Adna Thompson's "Switchback Railway", opens in New York's Coney Island amusement park.
- July 3 » Dow Jones & Company publishes its first stock average.
- October 6 » The Naval War College of the United States is founded in Rhode Island.
- November 1 » The Gaelic Athletic Association is set up in Hayes's Hotel in Thurles, County Tipperary.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I90116.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Simon BROEKHUIZEN (1857-????)".