- The temperature on May 23, 1925 was between 9.6 °C and 24.8 °C and averaged 16.6 °C. There was 5.8 mm of rain. There was 9.2 hours of sunshine (57%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1925: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.3 million citizens.
- February 21 » The New Yorker publishes its first issue.
- April 16 » During the Communist St Nedelya Church assault in Sofia, Bulgaria, 150 are killed and 500 are wounded.
- May 15 » Al-Insaniyyah, the first Arabic communist newspaper, is founded.
- October 30 » John Logie Baird creates Britain's first television transmitter.
- November 5 » Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first "super-spy" of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- November 28 » The Grand Ole Opry begins broadcasting in Nashville, Tennessee, as the WSM Barn Dance.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I60844.php : accessed February 9, 2023), "Cornelis VET (1905-)".