- Regionaal Archief Dordrecht
- Akte 4
Timeline Jan SPEK
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname SPEK
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname SPEK.
- Check the information Open Archives has about SPEK.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching SPEK.
- The temperature on February 28, 1880 was about 6.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 19 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 13 » Thomas Edison observes Thermionic emission.
- May 11 » Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- May 13 » In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- June 29 » France annexes Tahiti, renaming the independent Kingdom of Tahiti as "Etablissements de français de l'Océanie".
- September 16 » The Cornell Daily Sun prints its first issue in Ithaca, New York. The Sun is the United States' oldest, continuously-independent college daily.
- November 11 » Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I281326.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Jan SPEK (1856-????)".