Personal data Sir William Cowper 1st Bart of Ratling or Ratlinge Court
Ancestors (and descendant) of William Cowper
Household of Sir William Cowper 1st Bart of Ratling or Ratlinge Court
He is married to Martha Masters.
on September 29, 1611
, he was 29 years old.
Notes about Sir William Cowper 1st Bart of Ratling or Ratlinge Court
Timeline Sir William Cowper 1st Bart of Ratling or Ratlinge Court
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cowper
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cowper.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cowper.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cowper.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem I de Zwijger (Prins Willem van Oranje) (Huis van Oranje) was from 1581 till 1584 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1582: Source: Wikipedia
- January 15 » Truce of Yam-Zapolsky: Russia cedes Livonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- February 24 » With the papal bull Inter gravissimas, Pope Gregory XIII announces the Gregorian calendar.
- June 21 » Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyōs, is forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- October 4 » The Gregorian Calendar is introduced by Pope Gregory XIII.
- October 14 » Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Austria, Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- October 15 » Adoption of the Gregorian calendar begins, eventually leading to near-universal adoption.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1611: Source: Wikipedia
- April 28 » Establishment of the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas, The Catholic University of the Philippines, the largest Catholic university in the world.
- May 2 » The King James Version of the Bible is published for the first time in London, England, by printer Robert Barker.
- June 23 » The mutinous crew of Henry Hudson's fourth voyage sets Henry, his son and seven loyal crew members adrift in an open boat in what is now Hudson Bay; they are never heard from again.
- October 29 » Russian homage to the King of Poland, Sigismund III Vasa.
- November 1 » Shakespeare's play The Tempest is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1664: Source: Wikipedia
- May 7 » Louis XIV of France begins construction of the Palace of Versailles.
- August 1 » Ottoman forces are defeated in the battle of Saint Gotthard by an Austrian army led by Raimondo Montecuccoli, resulting in the Peace of Vasvár.
- October 28 » The Duke of York and Albany's Maritime Regiment of Foot, later to be known as the Royal Marines, is established.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I331594.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Sir William Cowper 1st Bart of Ratling or Ratlinge Court (1582-1664)".