Personal data Mary Neville
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mary Neville
Household of Mary Neville
She is married to Anthony Eyre.
on August 19, 1609
at Grove, Nottinghamshire, England.
- supplied by Williams., willperf.ged, rootsweb, 2009, compiled by Kenneth Williams
Timeline Mary Neville
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Neville
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Neville.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Neville.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Neville.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1609: Source: Wikipedia
- April 4 » Moriscos are expelled from the Kingdom of Valencia.
- April 9 » Eighty Years' War: Spain and the Dutch Republic sign the Treaty of Antwerp to initiate twelve years of truce.
- July 9 » Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- July 30 » Beaver Wars: At Ticonderoga (now Crown Point, New York), Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs on behalf of his native allies.
- August 28 » Henry Hudson discovers Delaware Bay.
- September 13 » Henry Hudson reaches the river that would later be named after him - the Hudson River.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1632: Source: Wikipedia
- February 22 » Ferdinando II de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany, the dedicatee, receives the first printed copy of Galileo's Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems .
- March 29 » Treaty of Saint-Germain is signed returning Quebec to French control after the English had seized it in 1629.
- April 15 » Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years' War.
- July 23 » Three hundred colonists bound for New France depart from Dieppe, France.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I310040.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Mary Neville (± 1587-1632)".