Personal data Jean Georges III de NÉDONCHEL
- He was born in the year 1587.
- Profession: seigneur de Bouvignies et de la Vicogne.
- He died about 1646.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jean Georges III de NÉDONCHEL
Household of Jean Georges III de NÉDONCHEL
He is married to Isabeau de MASSIET.
on June 6, 1613
at Staple,59190, Nord, Hauts-de-France, FRANCE
, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Jean Georges III de NÉDONCHEL
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De NÉDONCHEL
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1613: Source: Wikipedia
- February 21 » Mikhail I is unanimously elected Tsar by a national assembly, beginning the Romanov dynasty of Imperial Russia.
- April 13 » Samuel Argall, having captured Native American princess Pocahontas in Passapatanzy, Virginia, sets off with her to Jamestown with the intention of exchanging her for English prisoners held by her father.
- June 29 » The Globe Theatre in London, built by William Shakespeare's playing company, the Lord Chamberlain's Men, burns to the ground.
- July 2 » The first English expedition (from Virginia) against Acadia led by Samuel Argall takes place.
The publication Généalogie Putters
has been compiled by André Putters
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
André Putters, "Généalogie Putters", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-putters/I37180.php : accessed June 18, 2021), "Jean Georges III de NÉDONCHEL (1587-± 1646)".