Personal data Steeven de Jong
Source 1Sources 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Alternative names: Stephanus de Jongh, Steven de Jong, Steeven de Jong, Steven de Jong
- He was born in the year 1739 in Loon op Zand.Sources 2, 5
- Resident: Loon op Zand.Source 4
- He died on March 14, 1800 in Loon op Zand, Tilburg, Netherlands, he was 61 years old.Source 6
- He is buried on March 17, 1800 in Loon op Zand.Sources 6, 2
Relationship Steeven de Jong
Ancestors (and descendant) of Steeven de Jong
Household of Steeven de Jong
He is married to (1) Johanna Dekkers on May 14, 1769 at Loon op Zand, he was 30 years old.Sources 7, 5
He had a relationship with Johanna Netten
- , Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum; Burgerlijke stand (overlijdensakten) / Ancestry.com Netherlands, Death Index, 1795-1965, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Tilburg, Netherlands Births, 1811-1902, Tilburg City Archives
- , Regionaal archief Tilburg; Burgerlijke stand (overlijdensakten) / Ancestry.com Netherlands, Death Index, 1795-1965, Ancestry.com
- , Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum; Den Haag, Nederland; Trouwen / Ancestry.com Netherlands, Marriage Index, 1570-1938, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Tilburg, Netherlands, Marriages, 1811-1924, Tilburg City Archives
- / Ancestry.com Tilburg, Netherlands, Deaths, 1811-1940, Tilburg City Archives
- , Regionaal archief Tilburg; Den Haag, Nederland; Trouwen / Ancestry.com Netherlands, Marriage Index, 1570-1938, Ancestry.com
Timeline Steeven de Jong
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jong
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jong.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jong.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jong.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 14, 1769)
- The temperature on May 14, 1769 was about 12.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northeast. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Special wheather fenomena: wat dauw . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1769: Source: Wikipedia
- The de Portolá Expedition establishes a base in California, and sets out to find the Port of Monterey (now Monterey, California).
- Dartmouth College is founded by the Rev. Eleazar Wheelock, with a Royal Charter from King George III, on land donated by Royal Governor John Wentworth.
- A transit of Venus is followed five hours later by a total solar eclipse, the shortest such interval in history.