Timeline Cornelis de Vos
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Vos
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Vos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Vos.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- August 19 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as "Holmes's Bonfire".
- September 2 » The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral.
- September 3 » The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- September 4 » In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- September 5 » Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral, are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- November 28 » At least 3,000 men of the Royal Scots Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1695: Source: Wikipedia
- January 27 » Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- August 15 » French forces end the bombardment of Brussels.
- September 7 » Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- November 20 » Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho - an event nowadays commemorated in Black Awareness Day.
The publication Genealogie Moelker
has been compiled by T. Moelker
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
T. Moelker, "Genealogie Moelker", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-moelker/I47436.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Cornelis de Vos (1666-????)".