Personal data Willem Joris van Kapel
- He was born on February 28, 1751 in Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He was baptized on February 28, 1751 in Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Getuige: Catharijna Nowe
- Profession: snuifmolenaar te Rijswijk.
- Resident: on June 28, 1797 Delftweg Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He died June 1797 in Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 46 years old.
- He is buried on June 28, 1797 in Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Joris van Kapel
Household of Willem Joris van Kapel
He is married to (2) Trijntje Koole on May 5, 1775 at Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Willem Joris van Kapel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Kapel
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Kapel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Kapel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Kapel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 5, 1775)
- The temperature on May 5, 1775 was about 20.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: omtrent helder weerlicht . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- 'Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus)' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden')
- In the year 1775: Source: Wikipedia
- American Revolution: British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts. The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.
- American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the 13 colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- American Revolutionary War: the Continental Congress bans trade with Canada.