Personal data Adriana Johanna van Wijnen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Johanna van Wijnen
Household of Adriana Johanna van Wijnen
She is married to Hendrik van Noort on October 18, 1922 at 's-Gravenhage, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 50 years old.Source 1
- Persoonskaart CBG Hendrik van Noort
Achterkant (J/N): J
Timeline Adriana Johanna van Wijnen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Wijnen
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 18, 1922)
- The temperature on October 18, 1922 was between 3.6 °C and 10.9 °C and averaged 6.5 °C. There was 2.3 hours of sunshine (22%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1922: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- King Constantine I of Greece abdicates his throne in favor of his eldest son, King George II.
- Turkish forces set fire to Smyrna in Asia Minor.
- The King of Italy, Victor Emmanuel III, appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.