Personal data Johan Plasman
- He was born on May 11, 1929 in Ambt Hardenberg.
- predikant in de Nederlands Hervomde Kerk.
- from 1957 till 2018 Ned. Herv. Predikant.
- Resident: Kerkplantsoen 21 Spankeren, Gelderland, Nederland.
- He died on January 6, 2018 in Spankeren, Gelderland, Nederland, he was 88 years old.
- He is buried on January 13, 2018 in Spankeren, Gelderland, Nederland.
Dorpskerk. Dienst van Woord en Gebed
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johan Plasman
Household of Johan Plasman
He is married to (Not public) on August 30, 1957 at Ferwerderadeel, he was 28 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Resident starting May 15, 1978 : Kerkplantsoen 21 Spankeren, Gelderland, Nederland.
Timeline Johan Plasman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Plasman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Plasman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Plasman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Plasman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 30, 1957)
- The temperature on August 30, 1957 was between 7.7 °C and 18.1 °C and averaged 13.5 °C. There was 4.2 mm of rain during 3.1 hours. There was 0.4 hours of sunshine (3%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1957: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.0 million citizens.
- First appearance of "In God We Trust" on U.S. paper currency.
- An Irish Republican Army (IRA) unit attacks Brookeborough RUC barracks in one of the most famous incidents of the IRA's Operation Harvest.
- A plane crash in Cebu, Philippines kills Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay and 24 others.