Personal data Franciscus Wilhelmus Derksen
- He was born in the year 1892 in Arnhem.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Franciscus Wilhelmus Derksen
Household of Franciscus Wilhelmus Derksen
He is married to Fenneke Kartman on February 12, 1913 at Arnhem, he was 21 years old.
Timeline Franciscus Wilhelmus Derksen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Derksen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Derksen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Derksen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Derksen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 12, 1913)
- The temperature on February 12, 1913 was between 1.7 °C and 7.8 °C and averaged 4.7 °C. There was 1.9 hours of sunshine (20%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- Ioannina is incorporated into the Greek state after the Balkan Wars.
- The Indianapolis Street Car Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- Guatemala becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.