Personal data Jan Schut
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Schut
Household of Jan Schut
He is married to Jantje Ploeg on June 24, 1905 at Apeldoorn, he was 19 years old.
Timeline Jan Schut
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schut
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schut.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schut.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schut.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 24, 1905)
- The temperature on June 24, 1905 was between 13.9 °C and 21.9 °C and averaged 17.3 °C. There was 1.9 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- Alfred Deakin becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the second time.
- Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
- (June 14 according to the Julian calendar): Battleship Potemkin uprising: sailors start a mutiny aboard the Battleship Potemkin, denouncing the crimes of autocracy, demanding liberty and an end to war.