Personal data Heintje Schut
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Heintje Schut
Household of Heintje Schut
She is married to Wilhelmus Lourens on February 5, 1896 at Zutphen, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Heintje Schut
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schut
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schut.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schut.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schut.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 5, 1896)
- The temperature on February 5, 1896 was about 1.0 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- First Cry of the Philippine Revolution is made in Pugad Lawin (Quezon City), in the province of Manila.
- Eight provinces in the Philippines are declared under martial law by the Spanish Governor General Ramon Blanco. This included the provinces of Batangas, Rizal, Cavite, Nueva Ecija as well as the nearby areas.
- James Dunham murders six people in Campbell, California.