Timeline Wesselina Everdina Wanrooij
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wanrooij
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wanrooij.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wanrooij.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wanrooij.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 13, 1894)
- The temperature on June 13, 1894 was about 12.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- In New York City, 12,000 tailors strike against sweatshop working conditions.
- Port Arthur massacre: Port Arthur, Manchuria falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War.
- The Dreyfus affair begins in France, when Alfred Dreyfus is wrongly convicted of treason, on antisemitic grounds.