Personal data Christina Jurriëns
Image(s) Christina Jurriëns
Relationship Christina Jurriëns
Ancestors (and descendant) of Christina Jurriëns
Household of Christina Jurriëns
She is married to Lambertus Westerveld on June 5, 1897 at Apeldoorn, she was 35 years old.
Timeline Christina Jurriëns
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jurriëns
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jurriëns.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jurriëns.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jurriëns.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 5, 1897)
- The temperature on June 5, 1897 was about 19.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- Dracula, a novel by Irish author Bram Stoker is published.