Personal data Catharina Bosschaart
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Bosschaart
Household of Catharina Bosschaart
She is married to Johannes Cornelis Wisse on April 21, 1875 at Middelburg, she was 33 years old.Source 3
Geboorteakten Oost- en West-Souburg aktenummer : 7
Overlijdensakten Middelburg: Akte 176
Huwelijksakten Middelburg Akte 31
Timeline Catharina Bosschaart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bosschaart
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 21, 1875)
- The temperature on April 21, 1875 was about 19.3 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.