Personal data Adrianus Johannes van den Berg
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adrianus Johannes van den Berg
Timeline Adrianus Johannes van den Berg
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Berg
- The temperature on November 7, 1904 was between 3.7 °C and 9.6 °C and averaged 7.0 °C. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- January 7 » The distress signal "CQD" is established only to be replaced two years later by "SOS".
- January 8 » The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- February 22 » The United Kingdom sells a meteorological station on the South Orkney Islands to Argentina; the islands are subsequently claimed by the United Kingdom in 1908.
- May 9 » The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100mph (160km/h).
- May 10 » The Horch & Cir. Motorwagenwerke AG is founded. It would eventually become the Audi company.
- June 15 » A fire aboard the steamboat SSGeneral Slocum in New York City's East River kills 1,000.
- 1901 » Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator († 1980)
- 1903 » Ary Barroso, Brazilian pianist and composer († 1964)
- 1903 » Dean Jagger, American actor († 1991)
- 1903 » Konrad Lorenz, Austrian zoologist, ethologist, and ornithologist, Nobel Prize laureate († 1989)
- 1905 » William Alwyn, English composer, conductor, and educator († 1985)
- 1906 » Eugene Carson Blake, American minister and educator († 1985)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
R. Dongelmans, "Genealogie van het geslacht Dongelmans", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-dongelmans/I37270.php : accessed June 25, 2021), "Adrianus Johannes van den Berg (1904-)".