- The temperature on January 23, 1758 was about -2 °C. Wind direction mainly north by west. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1758: Source: Wikipedia
- February 4 » The city of Macapá in Brazil is founded by Sebastião Veiga Cabral.
- May 21 » Ten-year-old Mary Campbell is abducted in Pennsylvania by Lenape during the French and Indian War. She is returned six and a half years later.
- June 23 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Krefeld: British, Hanoverian, and Prussian forces defeat French troops at Krefeld in Germany.
- July 26 » French and Indian War: The Siege of Louisbourg ends with British forces defeating the French and taking control of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
- August 29 » The Treaty of Easton establishes the first American Indian reservation, at Indian Mills, New Jersey, for the Lenape.
- December 13 » The English transport ship Duke William sinks in the North Atlantic, killing over 360 people.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sébastien Delbarre , "Généalogie Delbarre Sébastien x Joly Delphine", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-delbarre-sebastien-x-joly-delphine/I10494.php : accessed August 12, 2022), "Marguerite Duhaut (< 1681-1758)".