Personal data Sipke Wiebenga
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sipke Wiebenga
Household of Sipke Wiebenga
He is married to Wipkje Eeltjes Hofker on May 28, 1908 at Ameland, he was 24 years old.Source 2
huwelijksakte 8, Ameland
Timeline Sipke Wiebenga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wiebenga
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Wiebenga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wiebenga.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wiebenga.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 28, 1908)
- The temperature on May 28, 1908 was between 10.5 °C and 18.8 °C and averaged 14.3 °C. There was 7.8 hours of sunshine (48%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The Collinwood School Fire, Collinwood near Cleveland, Ohio, kills 174 people.
- Ajinomoto is founded. Kikunae Ikeda of the Tokyo Imperial University discovers that a key ingredient in Konbu soup stock is monosodium glutamate (MSG), and patents a process for manufacturing it.
- Mother's Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.