Timeline Bob Coret
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Coret
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Coret.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Coret.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Coret.
- The temperature on March 12, 1973 was between 2.1 °C and 6.9 °C and averaged 4.0 °C. There was 6.7 hours of sunshine (58%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, July 20, 1972 to Friday, May 11, 1973 the cabinet Biesheuvel II, with Mr. B.W. Biesheuvel (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1973: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.4 million citizens.
- January 22 » A chartered Boeing 707 explodes in flames upon landing at Kano Airport, Nigeria, killing 176.
- January 23 » United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
- April 30 » Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces that White House Counsel John Dean has been fired and that other top aides, most notably H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, have resigned.
- July 10 » The Bahamas gain full independence within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- July 17 » King Mohammed Zahir Shah of Afghanistan, while having surgery in Italy, is deposed by his cousin Mohammed Daoud Khan.
- October 19 » President Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- The temperature on June 7, 2003 was between 12.0 °C and 26.5 °C and averaged 19.3 °C. There was 10.0 hours of sunshine (60%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, July 22, 2002 to Tuesday, May 27, 2003 the cabinet Balkenende I, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Tuesday, May 27, 2003 to Friday, July 7, 2006 the cabinet Balkenende II, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2003: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.2 million citizens.
- March 17 » Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
- April 16 » The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
- August 14 » Project Thread, an operation launched by CSIS and other Canadian law enforcement agencies, saw the arrest and incarceration of 24 innocent Muslim men, most of them young Pakistani students.
- August 19 » A car-bomb attack on United Nations headquarters in Iraq kills the agency's top envoy Sérgio Vieira de Mello and 21 other employees.
- September 20 » Civil unrest in the Maldives breaks out after a prisoner is killed by guards.
- October 9 » Mission: Space opens to the public in Walt Disney World.
The publication Genealogie Coret
has been compiled by Bob Coret
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Bob Coret, "Genealogie Coret", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-coret/I000001.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Bob Coret (1973-)".