Personal data Jantje Zwerwer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jantje Zwerwer
Household of Jantje ZwerwerSources 1, 3
She is married to Ritse Reitsma on January 10, 1906 at Haren, she was 24 years old.Source 4
Nadere informatie beroep bruidegom: aannemer; beroep bruid: huishoudster; beroep vader bruid: visscher; bruidegom 27 jaar; bruid 24 jaar; weduwnaar van Trijntje van Dellen
- overlijden Ludwig Reitsma
- geboorte Jantje Zwerver
- overlijden Jantje Zwerwer
- Huwelijksakte Ritse Reitsma
Timeline Jantje Zwerwer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zwerwer
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 10, 1906)
- The temperature on January 10, 1906 was between 4.9 °C and 7.1 °C and averaged 5.7 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 2.1 hours of sunshine (26%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The Los Angeles Times story on the Azusa Street Revival launches Pentecostalism as a worldwide movement.
- SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- The Gillette-Brown murder inspires Theodore Dreiser's An American Tragedy.