Personal data Anna Carolina Louise van Zadelhoff
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Carolina Louise van Zadelhoff
Household of Anna Carolina Louise van Zadelhoff
She is married to Hendrik Barthomeus van Thiel on August 17, 1880 at Rembang, Semarang, Java, Ned. Indie, she was 21 years old.Source 3
de Nieuwe Rotterdamse crt, 1 november 1859
- CD ROM
RA 1860, blz 24
- CD ROM
RA 1881, 221
Timeline Anna Carolina Louise van Zadelhoff
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zadelhoff
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 17, 1880)
- The temperature on August 17, 1880 was about 20.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- John Philip Sousa becomes leader of the United States Marine Band.
- Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- The first electric streetlight is installed in Wabash, Indiana.