Erfgoed Leiden en Omstreken
Timeline Frederik Casparus Wieder
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wieder
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wieder.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wieder.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wieder.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 18, 1910)
- The temperature on August 18, 1910 was between 12.5 °C and 21.3 °C and averaged 17.1 °C. There was 8.8 hours of sunshine (60%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- Ex-president Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright Brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert-St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- Japan changes Korea's name to Ch?sen and appoints a governor-general to rule its new colony.
- The US Army installs the first tricycle landing gear on the Army's Wright Flyer.