Personal data Wytze de Wal
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wytze de Wal
Household of Wytze de Wal
He is married to Marijke Gjalts Koldijk on May 16, 1866 at Idaarderaadeel, Grouw, he was 29 years old.
_UID 67C1217450394BC1B02DB299F071C8F194D3, civil
Timeline Wytze de Wal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Wal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Wal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Wal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Wal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 16, 1866)
- The temperature on May 16, 1866 was about 12.6 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Charles Elmer Hires invents root beer.
- Spencer Compton Cavendish, Marquess of Hartington becomes British Secretary of State for War.
- The Allahabad High Court (then Agra High Court) is established in India.