Timeline Wilhelmina Levina de Lege
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Lege
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Lege.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Lege.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Lege.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 6, 1889)
- The temperature on February 6, 1889 was about 2.5 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam break sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in seventy-two days.