Rotterdam 1870 akte 4064, fol031v
akte R'dam 1897, blz 177 akte 1444
Rotterdam 1896 akte 137
Timeline Alida Goedhart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Goedhart
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Goedhart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Goedhart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Goedhart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 5, 1896)
- The temperature on February 5, 1896 was about 1.0 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The six ton chandelier of the Palais Garnier falls on the crowd resulting in the death of one and the injury of many others.
- First Cry of the Philippine Revolution is made in Pugad Lawin (Quezon City), in the province of Manila.
- The X-ray machine is exhibited for the first time.