- The temperature on June 18, 1905 was between 9.8 °C and 20.1 °C and averaged 16.4 °C. There was 10.8 hours of sunshine (65%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- April 17 » The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the "right to free contract" is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- September 8 » The 7.2 Mw Calabria earthquake shakes southern Italy with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), killing between 557 and 2,500 people.
- September 11 » The Ninth Avenue derailment occurs in New York City, killing 13.
- September 23 » Norway and Sweden sign the "Karlstad treaty", peacefully dissolving the Union between the two countries.
- September 26 » Albert Einstein publishes the third of his Annus Mirabilis papers, introducing the special theory of relativity.
- October 26 » King Oscar II recognizes the dissolution of the union between Norway and Sweden.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Malo
has been compiled by William J Malo
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
William J Malo, "Family tree Malo", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/family-tree-malo/I1830.php : accessed February 6, 2023), "Alfred Felix Quesnel (1905-)".