- The temperature on March 25, 1783 was about 5.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: betrokken regen. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1783: Source: Wikipedia
- January 20 » The Kingdom of Great Britain signed preliminary articles of peace with France, setting the stage to the official end of hostilities in the American Revolutionary War later that year.
- February 3 » Spain–United States relations are first established.
- May 18 » First United Empire Loyalists reach Parrtown (later called Saint John, New Brunswick), Canada, after leaving the United States.
- June 8 » Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- November 21 » In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- December 23 » George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Aranda Peterson
has been compiled by Iris Aranda
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Iris Aranda, "Family tree Aranda Peterson", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/family-tree-aranda-peterson/P100.php : accessed December 3, 2022), "SOLOMON Dill (1727-1783)".