Personal data Marguerite Lardin
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marguerite Lardin
Household of Marguerite Lardin
She is married to Jean Chenin.
on November 3, 1706
at Choloy-Menillot,54128,Meurthe-et-Moselle,france, she was 21 years old.
Timeline Marguerite Lardin
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lardin
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lardin.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lardin.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lardin.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1685: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » James II of England and VII of Scotland is proclaimed King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
- February 20 » René-Robert Cavelier establishes Fort St. Louis at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France's claim to Texas.
- May 7 » Battle of Vrtijeljka between rebels and Ottoman forces.
- June 20 » Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- July 6 » Battle of Sedgemoor: Last battle of the Monmouth Rebellion. troops of King James II defeat troops of James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth.
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1706: Source: Wikipedia
- February 3 » During the Battle of Fraustadt Swedish forces defeat a superior Saxon-Polish-Russian force by deploying a double envelopment.
- May 23 » John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy at the Battle of Ramillies.
- July 22 » The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries' Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- September 7 » War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
- The temperature on June 24, 1758 was about 14.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east by north. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1758: Source: Wikipedia
- February 4 » The city of Macapá in Brazil is founded by Sebastião Veiga Cabral.
- May 21 » Ten-year-old Mary Campbell is abducted in Pennsylvania by Lenape during the French and Indian War. She is returned six and a half years later.
- July 8 » French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- August 25 » Seven Years' War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- August 29 » The Treaty of Easton establishes the first American Indian reservation, at Indian Mills, New Jersey, for the Lenape.
- October 14 » Seven Years' War: Frederick the Great suffers a rare defeat at the Battle of Hochkirch.
The publication Famille Marcot
has been compiled by Marcot
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marcot, "Famille Marcot", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/famille-marcot/I752.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Marguerite Lardin (1685-1758)".