Personal data Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
Household of Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
She is married to Hendrik Rintjes van der Goot on June 23, 1887 at Gaasterland, she was 27 years old.
Timeline Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bouwman
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 23, 1887)
- The temperature on June 23, 1887 was about 12.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- In Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania the first Groundhog Day is observed.
- Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.