- Genlias, aktenr. 19
- geb-akte dochter Lena
- huw-akte zoon NA
- SchiedamGen, aktenr. 126
Timeline Cornelis Marbus
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Marbus
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 26, 1880)
- The temperature on August 26, 1880 was about 25.6 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand ? In a pyrrhic victory, Afghan forces led by Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
- Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.