Personal data Amelia Cornel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Amelia Cornel
Household of Amelia Cornel
She is married to Jan Blom.
Bruid in 1775 Steenbergen
BRUIDEGOM : Jan Blom
BRUID : Amelia Cornel
Plaats trouwen : Steenbergen
Trouwdatum : 1775
Opmerking : Attestatie naar Steenbergen 7 augustus 1775
They had the banns put up on July 22, 1775.
on August 9, 1775
at Steenbergen, Noord-Brabant, Nederland
, she was 24 years old.
Timeline Amelia Cornel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cornel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cornel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cornel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cornel.
- The temperature on October 29, 1750 was about 6.0 °C. There was 26 mm of rainWind direction mainly north. Weather type: omtrent helder regen hagel. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem IV (Huis van Oranje) was from 1747 till 1751 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1750: Source: Wikipedia
- November 11 » Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- November 11 » The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- November 24 » Tarabai, regent of the Maratha Empire, imprisons Rajaram II of Satara for refusing to remove Balaji Baji Rao from the post of peshwa.
- The temperature on August 9, 1775 was about 19.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: donker. Special wheather fenomena: veel dauw. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1775: Source: Wikipedia
- February 26 » The British East India Company factory on Balambangan Island is destroyed by Moro pirates.
- March 23 » American Revolutionary War: Patrick Henry delivers his speech – "Give me liberty, or give me death!" – at St. John's Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia.
- May 20 » The Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is allegedly signed in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- July 5 » The Second Continental Congress adopts the Olive Branch Petition.
- July 26 » The office that would later become the United States Post Office Department is established by the Second Continental Congress. Benjamin Franklin of Pennsylvania takes office as Postmaster General.
- September 8 » The unsuccessful Rising of the Priests in Malta.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Prince, "Dinteloord en omliggende gemeenten", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dinteloord-en-omliggende-gemeenten/I41233.php : accessed October 19, 2021), "Amelia Cornel (1750-????)".