- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1695: Source: Wikipedia
- January 27 » Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- August 15 » French forces end the bombardment of Brussels.
- September 7 » Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- November 20 » Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho - an event nowadays commemorated in Black Awareness Day.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Conk/Robillard Family Tree
has been compiled by Martin L. Robillard
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Martin L. Robillard, "Conk/Robillard Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/conk-robillard-family-tree/P10692.php : accessed January 27, 2023), "Marie Richard (1636-1695)".