Overl. Akte 49, Oldebroek
Huwelijks Akte No 21
Timeline Aalbert Jan (Johan) Koops
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koops
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koops.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koops.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koops.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 16, 1915)
- The temperature on June 16, 1915 was between 6.7 °C and 23.9 °C and averaged 16.0 °C. There was 12.9 hours of sunshine (77%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- The last British Liberal Party government (Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- Henry James became a British citizen, to dramatize his commitment to England during the first World War.