Huwelijks Akte No 13
Huwelijks Akte No 2
Timeline Lamberta Hovingh
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hovingh
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hovingh.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hovingh.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hovingh.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1864)
- The temperature on June 4, 1864 was about 10.8 °C. There was 10 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Montana is organized as a United States territory.
- Russia declares an end to the Russian-Circassian War and many Circassians are forced into exile. The day is designated the Circassian Day of Mourning.
- During the American Civil War, Union forces led by General William T. Sherman launch an assault on Atlanta, Georgia.