Huwelijks Akte No 144
Timeline Gerritje Hendriks
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hendriks
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hendriks.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hendriks.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hendriks.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 26, 1897)
- The temperature on May 26, 1897 was about 12.1 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Writer Jack London sails to join the Klondike Gold Rush where he will write his first successful stories.
- Queen Ranavalona III, the last monarch of Madagascar, is deposed by a French military force.
- Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee procession in London.