Huwelijks Akte reg.25;fol.40v
Timeline Tosina (Fosina) Christina Schrijver
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schrijver
- The temperature on October 3, 1894 was about 6.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- March 22 » The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- April 14 » The first ever commercial motion picture house opened in New York City using ten Kinetoscopes, a device for peep-show viewing of films.
- June 28 » Labor Day becomes an official US holiday.
- September 15 » First Sino-Japanese War: Japan defeats Qing dynasty China in the Battle of Pyongyang.
- November 21 » Port Arthur, China, falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War; Japanese troops are accused of massacring the remaining inhabitants.
- December 22 » The Dreyfus affair begins in France, when Alfred Dreyfus is wrongly convicted of treason.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I91716.php : accessed September 28, 2021), "Tosina (Fosina) Christina Schrijver (1867-< 1900)".