Huwelijks Akte No 28
Timeline Jan Lenert Egberts
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Egberts
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Egberts.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Egberts.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Egberts.
- The temperature on September 17, 1875 was about 22.7 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 48%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 5 » The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- March 3 » The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Quebec, Canada as recorded in the Montreal Gazette.
- May 17 » Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby with the jockey Oliver Lewis (2:37.75)
- June 19 » The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- September 27 » The merchant sailing ship Ellen Southard is wrecked in a storm at Liverpool.
- October 22 » First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I86695.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Jan Lenert Egberts (1849-< 1880)".