Personal data Margje Labrie
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margje Labrie
Household of Margje Labrie
She is married to Jacobus Oost.
They got married.
Timeline Margje Labrie
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Labrie
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Labrie.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Labrie.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Labrie.
- The temperature on November 21, 1867 was about 4.0 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- March 1 » Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.
- March 29 » Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes Canada on July 1.
- May 3 » The Hudson's Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- June 19 » Maximilian I of the Second Mexican Empire is executed by a firing squad in Querétaro, Querétaro.
- September 28 » Toronto becomes the capital of Ontario, having also been the capital of Ontario's predecessors since 1796.
- November 9 » Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I83560.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Margje Labrie (1798-1867)".