Personal data Aaltje van Aalderen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aaltje van Aalderen
Timeline Aaltje van Aalderen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Aalderen
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1685: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » James II of England and VII of Scotland is proclaimed King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
- February 20 » René-Robert Cavelier establishes Fort St. Louis at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France's claim to Texas.
- May 7 » Battle of Vrtijeljka between rebels and Ottoman forces.
- June 20 » Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- July 6 » Battle of Sedgemoor: Last battle of the Monmouth Rebellion. troops of King James II defeat troops of James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I8093.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Aaltje van Aalderen (1685-????)".