- The temperature on May 21, 1913 was between 8.3 °C and 18.0 °C and averaged 13.0 °C. There was 1.2 hours of sunshine (8%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- February 19 » Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- March 20 » Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- April 24 » The Woolworth Building, a skyscraper in New York City, is opened.
- July 4 » President Woodrow Wilson addresses American Civil War veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913.
- July 12 » Serbian forces begin their siege of the Bulgarian city of Vidin; the siege is later called off when the war ends.
- August 16 » Completion of the Royal Navy battlecruiser HMSQueen Mary.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I65224.php : accessed December 8, 2022), "Johanna de Winter (1891-????)".