Huwelijks Akte No 10
Timeline Jan Otter
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otter.
- The temperature on February 22, 1890 was about 2.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 25 » Nellie Bly completes her round-the-world journey in 72 days.
- July 10 » Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
- September 25 » The United States Congress establishes Sequoia National Park.
- October 1 » Yosemite National Park is established by the U.S. Congress.
- October 11 » In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- December 30 » Following the Wounded Knee Massacre, the United States Army and Lakota warriors face off in the Drexel Mission Fight.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I46129.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Jan Otter (1849-????)".